Is Now A Good Time To Start A Business?
If you’re wondering whether this is a good time to start a business, the answer is YES! Here are five reasons why now is a perfect time to become an entrepreneur…
1. To start a new business, you need passion, brains, dedication, support, money, and a product or service that people want and are willing to pay for. If you have what it takes, there’s no bad time to start a new business. -Marianne Carlson
2. Because the economy has affected so many, it’s easier to find employees, outsourcing, developers and consultants for much less than in a strong economy. Plus, starting on a shoestring encourages creative problem-solving! That’s good for long-term growth. -Heather Claus
3. Today’s entrepreneurs can take advantage of minimal costs for launching a company, especially if it is a virtual (online business), which provides the opportunity to conduct business from anywhere in the world to potential customers around the world. Additionally, social media and online marketing allows for virtually free or low cost promotion for a business. -Rob Basso
4. If an entrepreneurial type has a solid business idea for delivering a good or service that consumers really need (remember, discretionary consumer spending is down) and has access to sufficient low-cost financing, almost any time is a good time to start a new business. However, in this uncertain environment, I would add a caveat: a business that can be launched as a one-person operation and grow without adding many employees is the best bet. -Timothy Wiedman
5. If you help your customers (b2b or b2c) by providing what they need during the down cycle, they’ll be more loyal to you in the up cycle. -Leslie L. Kossoff
If you’ve been thinking about starting a new business, dust off that business plan and put it in action. Now– is a great time to launch your new venture.
Cheers to your success!