5 Crowdfunding Sites For Raising Startup Cash
Don’t let your cash shortage shut down your business dream. With popular crowdfunding websites, potential investors are closer than ever. The 5 crowdfunding sites featured below are perfect places for you to raise money to build your dream…
1. Kickstarter.com is the largest funding platform for creative projects in the world. Every month, tens of thousands of amazing people pledge millions of dollars to projects from the worlds of music, film, art, technology, design, food, publishing and other creative fields.
Their philosophy is… Project creators keep 100% ownership and control over their work. Projects must reach its funding goal before time runs out or no money changes hands. Each and every project is the independent creation of someone like you. Big and small, serious and whimsical, traditional and experimental projects are welcomed.
2. Profounder.com is an online crowdfunding platform that provides tools for entrepreneurs to raise their investment capital from their communities.
Their philosophy is… Why can’t anyone just invest a few hundred dollars in a small business they love? We’ve heard hundreds of stories from entrepreneurs and small business owners who have tried gathering investments (real investments, not just donations) from friends, family, and other members of their community, but have struggled along the way. Unfortunately, the process is unnecessarily confusing, costly, and complicated. ProFounder will change this. We’re making it easy for your community to contribute financially to your business, so they’re literally invested in your success.
3. Rockethub.com is on a mission to liberate creativity. It empowers Creatives with the credibility & infrastructure necessary to successfully leverage the financial power of their community.
Their philosophy is… To give Creatives the platform to create, connect, learn from and give back to the community that supports them. It is a community where creatives are accountable only to their fans. RocketHub allows Fuelers (investors) to have a direct impact on how and if a project is completed.
4. Indiegogo.com is a collaborative way to fund ideas.IndieGoGo provides an easy online platform for anyone to raise more money, from more people, faster than otherwise possible.
Their philosophy is… We’re passionate about what you’re passionate about. Our mission is to enable you to get your ideas funded. There are so many people in this world, with great ideas and big dreams, who are looking for the opportunity to get funding. IndieGoGo offers anyone with an idea – creative, cause-related, or entrepreneurial – the tools to effectively build a campaign and raise money.
5. Appbackr.com is the first and only digital wholesale marketplace for the application market. By applying the time-honored wholesale model to the digital age, it solves common funding and distribution problems of application developers.
Their philosophy is… Developers sell copies of an app to wholesale buyers (“backrs”) on our marketplace, giving developers immediate funds. We take care of all funds reconciliation and distribution on our marketplace via PayPal, enabling our members to do what they do best – create and market apps.
Explore the crowdfunding sites above to see which one works best for you. Then, go ahead and showcase your idea, make your pitch, and raise the money you need to keep that business dream alive.