The “Make It Big” List
When I finally make it big, of course I’m going to do all the responsible things like invest in a serious savings plan, buy tons of assets, and create more businesses. But, I also plan on making a few ridiculous purchases just because I can!
Lately I’ve been thinking about the lifestyle I’m going to enjoy when I finally make it big. No, I’m not talking about when I get my first big paycheck. I’m talking about when I have enough money to secure my children’s children’s future. I always believed that one day, I’d get to that point. That is why I put my all into my business every single day.
Here are ten things I’m going to get when I make it big:
1. A sexy sports car
2. The ultimate dream house on a beautiful beach
3. An incredible home for my parents (and grandma)
4. Custom made art and furniture from all my favorite artists and designers
5. A Diddy-like cruise vacation around the world with my family and friends
6. Several real estate investments in the U.S. and abroad
7. A diversified stock portfolio to grow my money
8. Box seats to all my favorite sports games
9. Two personal stylists to keep me looking sharp day and night
10. A decked out office building to hold all the great employees I plan to hire
And a few other splurges that I’ll keep to myself… (hint: shoes, handbags, and more shoes!)
How about you? What ten things are you going to get when you make it big? Regardless of where you are in your career, it’s never to early to start visualizing yourself enjoying the lifestyle that you ultimately want. Create your “Make It Big” list and let it motivate you every day to stay on your grind.